Build Your Own controlled Robot (Code Provided)
Robotics can be a difficult hobby to jump into, but the 4WD Robot Platform make it easy for you to build an awesome robot without a struggle! By utilizing some components for Arduino, this combo makes it easy for you to learn the basics of robotics, applications of the coding, and the process of building something awesome to show your family and friends. This can also be a fun toy!
This combo encourages creative thinking, if you are good at programming,you can make it a remote-controlled car or an autonomous robot by adding some sensors or webcam at your favor!
Relative Projects on Instructables
1. Car with Bluetooth
2. Car Kit Instructions(Code Included)
Input Voltage (recommended)
Input Voltage (limits)
Digital I/O Pins
14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins
DC Current per I/O Pin
DC Current for 3.3V Pin
32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
2 KB (ATmega328)
1 KB (ATmega328)
SainSmart Sensor Shield Module V5
- Ready to plug & play.
- It can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
- Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
4WD Drive Aluminum Mobile Car Robot Platform
2012 latest 4WD aluminum mobile robot platform.
This SainSmart 4WD Drive Aluminum Mobile Robot Platform for Robot UNO MEGA2560 R3 Duemilanove
- Can hold many controllers, drivers, sensors and RF modules etc.
- Supports plate with controller mounting holes, 2 dof pan.
- Tilt holds down groove, collision switch mounting hole, can be added with sensors.
- Elastic rubber tires. Damping, gripping, and wear-resisting.
- Light weight, high strength and no deformation characteristics.
- Unique design and color, cool feeling.
L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- The terminal supply area of driven part Vs: +5 V ~ +35 V; such as the need to take power within the board, the supply area Vs: 7V ~ 35V
- The peak current of driven part Io: 2A
- the terminal supply of area the logical part Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V (can take power within the board +5 V)
- the operating current range of the logical part : 0 ~ 36mA
- control signal input voltage range:
- Low:-0.3V a‰ Vin a‰ 1.5V
- High: 2.3V a‰ Vin a‰ Vss
- enable signal input voltage range:
- Low: -0.3 a‰ Vin a‰ 1.5V (control signal is invalid)
- High: 2.3V a‰ Vin a‰ Vss (control signal active)
- Maximum power consumption: 20W (when the temperature T = 75 °C)
- Storage temperature: -25 °C ~ +130 °C
- Driver Board Size: 55mm * 49mm * 33mm (with fixed copper pillar and the heat sink height)
- Driver Board Weight: 33g
- Other Extensions: control of direction indicators, the logic part of the plate to take power interface.
Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Sensor
- power supply :5V DC
- quiescent current : <2mA
- effectual angle: <15°
- ranging distance : 2cm a€ 500 cm
- resolution : 0.3 cm
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x UNO ATMEGA328P-PU
- 1x Sensor Shield Module V5
- 1x 4WD Drive Aluminum Mobile Car (Black) Robot Platform
- 1x L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver
- 1x SainSmart Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Sensor