- 8 SPDT relays SRD-12VDC-SL-C
- Relay specification: 10A 250VAC/10A 125VAC/10A 30VDC /10A 28VDC
- Power Supply - 12 VDC
- Current consumption - 300 mA
- FT245RL. Datasheet (http://www.ftdichip.com/)
- Led for each relay output
- Power Led
- USb led
- Size - 93mm / 70mm / 16mm
- Windows software examples: VB6, BCB6, VB.NET 2010 Express, C++.NET 2010 Express
- PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask
- Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation
- Doubled high current tracks
Nominal input current
When all relays are ON
Against reverse polarity
|Relay outputs count||8|
|Contact type||NO, NC|
DOCUMENT : Download Link
- When the board is connected to the PC and the PC is restarted, the relays will be toggled several times. This is because of the structure of the FTDI chip.
- The device must be supplied with 12 VDC or order to work.
- There is no protection against reversed voltage! If the VCC(+12V) and GND are reversed the board will be damaged!
- The board can not work without computer